Saturday 1 June 2013



Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited operates more than 1,000 stores and gas bars in an inter-related chain of businesses bound in retail, financial services and petroleum. http://www.canadiantire.ca/ offers Canadians the opportunity to shop online. Moreover, it is said that 90 percent of Canadians live by within a 15 minutes drive from Canadian Tire. It provides employment to more than 45000 Canadians who work across Canadian Tire from coast-to-coast in the Corporations corresponding  business. Canadian Tire Retail, with 451 stores across Canada, is the country's largest retailer, offering a uncommon combination of products and services through three special categories in which it is the market leader - Automotive, Sports and Leisure, and Home Products.  Mark's Work Wear house is a special retail organization of work and work-related equipment that operates 316 stores in Canada. Canadian Tire Financial Services manages associated financial products and services for retail and petroleum consumers, and also markets other value- added products to its clients. 



7 comments:

  1. Hello Kulwinder, I like your blog post about canadian tire.you are true that it is canada's largest retailer and there are more than thousand stores of canadian tire. Me too love doing shopping in canadian tire as it offers combination of various products and services.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah Manpreet ... have you ever found any product of CTC that was not good at all ?

      Delete
    2. Kulwinder I went at Canadian Tire on last month. I have seen all usefull things in our daily life. I bought many things. I was satisfied from all products.I don't have any complaint about any product of CTC.

      Delete
    3. great..!! What kind of products have you bought from CTC ?

      Delete
    4. I have bought one pool table and some that products which we are using in our daily life.

      Delete
  2. Kulwinder, good posts. Have you ever shopped at CTC and how did you find the service?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I have done shopping at CTC and I have found it very easy as all the products were placed at proper place and different sections are made at CTC for different products. I went there for buying a skiing board and found there services awesome. The staff in CTC was very cooperative and helped me in deciding which skiing board will be good. Moreover they provided me a service to use the board and offered 15 days trail session. Overall, I love to do shopping in CTC.

      Delete